Evo Gel nails are long-lasting and prayer-friendly

Falak

Falak

Super Star Pakistani
I Love Reading

Reaction score
Evo Gel nails are long-lasting and prayer-friendly

Bio Sculpture’s Evo Oxygenating Gel is the only “breathable” gel polish in the market, making it an ideal option for Muslim women who require water-permeable formulas that are permissible (according to some schools of Islamic thought) for ablution and prayer.

From electric blue to shocking pink, there are 40 different shades available. I opt for a bubble-gum pink colour dubbed “Megan”. Infused with vitamins A and E, it isn’t harmful to the nail like other gel formulas, and takes only 10 to 12 minutes to remove. Unlike other gel polish processes, your nails don’t have to get buffed before the formula is applied – instead, an oxygenating base is applied to your nails before the coloured gel varnish is painted on.
Like any normal manicure, the nails are cut and filed, and cuticles are pushed, before the base is applied. The whole process takes around 90 minutes. After the gel is applied to each finger, that finger is placed in a small contraption fitted with LED lighting, to “cure” the gel, allowing it to set smoothly.
While it’s promised to last for up to three weeks, I wouldn’t prolong it for more than two weeks, as nails will grow and youmight find the gap slightly bothersome.

upload_2018-1-28_20-26-29.png

Back